top of page
Work Permits.jpg

Kaufman & Kaufman can assist you and your family with applying for and renewing your work permits

Work Permits

families arriving (Statute of.png

Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

The Secretary of Homeland Security may designate a foreign country for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) if conditions in the country meet statutory requirements regarding ongoing armed conflict, natural disasters (including epidemics), or other extraordinary and temporary conditions in the country that temporarily prevent its nationals from returning safely.

bottom of page